Highlights from our third Annual Client Conference.
The view from the Britannia Room balcony at Shoreditch's Ace Hotel.
FundApps hosted our third Annual Client Conference on Thursday, June 8th at the Ace Hotel on London’s trendy Shoreditch High Street. This proved to be a very successful event, enjoyed by clients from across Europe and the US, and by the entire FundApps team. We had presentations from members of the FundApps team, as well as an enlightening panel discussion around the looming challenges associated with MiFID II. Faye Sutherland at Allen & Overy also presented the ins and outs of Securities Financing Transactions.
We kept a simple recipe for success:
- Andrew (CEO) gave the ‘Year in Review’, an insight into how the company has grown in the last 12 months and a vision of the future,
- James (CTO) and Jon (Deputy CTO) gave us an in-depth understanding of the issues around data security and how these are managed at FundApps,
- Aliya (Product Manager) presented the ‘Product Round-up’ and a sneak peek into what’s to come,
- Charlotte and Dongwhi from our client services team gave an in-depth workshop on how to get the best out of Rapptr,
- Ebbe (Client Services Manager) reminded us how FundApps is built around a community of compliance experts and the strength of the FundApps community,
- Karl (Head of Content) reviewed all the regulatory changes which we have tracked this year, and what to expect in global regulatory compliance in the next 12 months.
We also had an exciting Q&A panel discussing some of the upcoming MiFID II changes, particularly the ambiguity around sourcing data and the complexities around monitoring position limits. We were very lucky to have experts in this field, sharing insights into the current state of the regulatory space, including Nick Solinger (President, FIA Tech), Matt Luff (MiFID II consultant, Henderson Global Investors), and our very own Magda Puzniak-Holford (Compliance Analyst at FundApps).
Thanks to all who attended! We look forward to another great event next year and our very first US conference to be held in New York City, later this year.